From forming an LLC to prioritizing your needs for a CPA, insurance agent or lawyer, Theodore A. Gullia will be there to protect your livelihood and the best interests of your small business when you come to him for advice, counsel and representation in multiple capacities for your organization.
• Forming limited liability companies, small business corporations, and limited partnerships
• Developing shareholder, partnership and operating agreements to meet your goals
• Providing ongoing guidance after the company has been formed
• Ongoing advice in what you need (CPA, insurance agent, lawyer)
• Planning for business succession
• Working with small business lenders
• Purchase or sale of a business
Use my legal knowledge and experience to bring lasting clarity and organization to the matters of your small business. Set up a consultation now for professional counsel on a business deal or to discuss a new commercial real estate opportunity for your company.
Legal counsel your business can thrive on
Call now to strengthen your business operation with knowledgeable legal advice
Mr. Gullia has been active in a number of community projects and charitable foundations; and served as a board member of the Cleveland National Air Show Foundation, the Diabetes Association of Greater Cleveland, the American Lung Association, the March of Dimes, and the Order of St. John Hospitalers, among others.
He is a member of the Ohio State Bar Association, a graduate of John Carroll University and The Cleveland-Marshall Law School of Baldwin Wallace College, and a U.S. Army veteran.