Who is watching out for you?



Attorney at Law

Theodore A. Gullia Jr. Co. LLC

Frame of a building under construction

Commercial Real Estate Attorney - Westlake OH

Put your stress away and enjoy the peace mind brought to you by my seasoned and practiced commercial real estate experience as you go about making the tough decisions in your commercial real estate deal. I'll help you throughout all phases of the process to make sure your livelihood and well-being is well secured.

When dealing with a commercial real estate transaction, a knowledgeable commercial real estate lawyer can help protect your hard earned business interests. Put my 30 years experience serving clients in Northeast Ohio to work for your business commercial property.

Protect Your Real Estate Transactions

You're taking a big step with this commercial real estate decision. Want help finalizing it the right way? Set up a free consultation now to go over the necessary documents and make final arrangements with your real estate agent.

Nervous about closing your deal?

Law practice for commercial real estate and small businesses

Bring knowledgeable legal attention to your commercial real estate needs

Lease agreement paperwork Man and a woman shaking hands

Mr. Gullia was appointed a Special Counsel by the Ohio Attorney General for over twelve years, and is a former Assistant Law Director for the City of Cleveland.


He is also a licensed real estate broker.


He is admitted to practice before all Ohio Courts, the Federal District Courts for Northern and Southern Ohio, the Federal Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit, and the United States Supreme Court.

Our office is ready to assist you with the:


  • Purchase or sale of commercial property


  • Drafting, reviewing and negotiating commercial real estate contracts and all the required closing documents


  • Formation of real estate LLC


  • Financing for commercial property


  • Purchase of an existing business with real estate holdings

Complimentary intial phone consultation-

speak directly with an attorney about your needs